Thursday, November 08, 2007

You said it's your birthday. It's my birthday too, yeah!

Yep, I just turned one year older on November 6th. It was my wedding anniversary too. That's right. I got married on my birthday. My thirtieth to be exact. That was eight fabulous years ago. I think it was my way of not facing the fact that I was getting older.

It didn't work.

The good news is that I am happily married and my husband doesn't care how old I'm getting. He leaves me to fret about that all by myself.

Well, I'll get to the point of this blog. That being, there is no point to it. As my father once said, and he died at ninety while I was thirty-three, "Age is nothing but a number. Numbers can't hurt you but as time goes on if you don't make good use the time you have wisely, by the time you reach the end, you'll be nothing but a zero."

Thanks Dad for putting a burr under my butt.

Back to my goals. I have now taught myself how to create my own website. That's a huge success for the technically-challenged person that I am but hey, I love challenges. That's why I am going to get my rear end in gear and challenge myself to finish Nano this year. Wish me luck and check out my website.

http://www.etatejohnson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment